Business IT Systems Review
Give your business a 'health check'
Your business data is priceless. It includes accounts, client and supplier information, sales information – in fact, all your historic company data.
But how secure is your network? If you had a fire, for example, could you recover your valuable business data? Can people from outside or inside your business gain unauthorised access to your company information? This is where an IT Systems Review from Servatech comes in.
It's an IT health check for your business - a comprehensive, realistic review of your entire IT systems and includes site visits from a specialist IT professional who will assess your network and report on all the key risk areas including:
- Internal Security - an analysis of your internal security settings and user permissions. We will assess levels of access required to use the information stored on your computer systems effectively.
- Resilience - a detailed investigation into the resilience of your network, including which equipment could be made more resilient and how that would improve your ability to continue business in the event of equipment failure.
- Network performance - a detailed investigation into how your PCs, servers and networking devices are configured plus suggestions on how the equipment could be configured for optimum performance.
- Software licensing - a detailed analysis of all the PCs and server software in your business with suggestions on the software applications which apply to your business and their subsequent removal or licensing.
- External security/virus protection - an evaluation of how easy it would be for someone to gain physical or remote access to your network. This includes how systems are configured to prevent and control virus infection from inside and outside your organisation.
- Disaster recovery and backup procedures - in the event of a fire, flood, robbery or other disaster, would you be able to continue business within an acceptable period? We will analyse current backup procedures to see whether you could recover lost data in the event of a disaster or hardware failure. Recommendations will be provided to enable you to establish a realistic backup procedure to keep your business running smoothly and minimise down time.